Saturday, October 9, 2010

Start of the long weekend.

You may wonder what this high flying, wise cracking, party loving girl does after a long week of work. Well this beautiful Saturday was cleaning day. Some do love Spring cleaning. Me I love hard core cleaning in the fall. May be something to do with getting ready to spend many hours inside or somin like that. My new best friend (swiffer duster) and I attacked the menacing dust that makes the eyes water and the nose itch. Next it was off to cleaning the walls with my all natural stand by, water and lemon juice. Then on to the floor, my gods what is it with 15 year old boys, they are like walking dirt clouds. Dirt on the walls have progressively climbed higher as my brother gets older. Mounds of dirt collect where he sits and walks. Thought with age it would dissipate not condense. Anyway add some baking soda to the stand by cleaner and floors are done.

Now laundry ugh really do not like doing laundry, should pick up some Rockin' Green laundry soap. Pam states it make things smell clean. I like clean.

No comments: